Dangers Of Carbon Monoxide!!!

AND WHY EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR

A couple months ago a local Sioux Falls family who had their own experience with this deadly gas, we feel it’s a good time to remind everyone about Carbon Monoxide and the importance of having a Detector.

This local family’s home became filled with carbon monoxide from a malfunctioning furnace, and this poisonous gas began to wreak havoc on those exposed. The family members experienced various symptoms from struggling to breath and unconsciousness to having loss of feeling in lower extremities. So as you can see this is a very serious topic. Read More